Game Update 29/05/2019
ACCOUNTS & SETTINGS
- Login to Google Play in the settings menu to save your account!
- New emotes and avatars (some standard, some unlockable with fan club passes)
- In-game vibrations added (enable it in the settings)
- Official FAQ now available in the settings
- Game modes divided between 3 play options (game queues):
- Quick Play - No trophies, all 5v5 modes, quick match.
- Royale - no trophies, royale mode only, quick match.
- Competitive - Play with other players for trophies and claim your spot in the season leaderboard! These matches generally have longer matching time require owning 7 Superstars for the mode to be unlocked.
- Try Superstars - This option moved from the superstar to the battle menu, you can try out any superstar here.
- New Team Deathmatch mode in both quickplay and competitive queues. Reach the eliminations count objective before your opponents to win.
- Power-ups no longer charge the ultimate bar, instead deal/take damage or heal your teammates to charge it. Health pickups now give a flat amount of hp rather than hp over time (and they don't count towards quests).
- Auto-Aim - Tapping the main ability button will now auto-aim it at the nearest target after a delay.
- Secondary Aim -Tapping the secondary ability will self-cast or auto-aim based on the Superstar. The following can now drag their secondary ability to aim it manually: Arashi, Beatriz, Rose, Tiger, Dominic and Flux.
- Only ranked matches from the competitive queue will count towards seasons.
- Play 10 placement matches in the competitive queue to unlock seasons.
- At the end of each season, you'll be awarded an avatar frame and emoji. These will be substituted by your new division awards at the end of the next season.
- After the tutorial, you will have five base superstars unlocked. These will level up with the xp received from matches and new levels give rewards. Use the coins received to buy Superstars not yet owned.
- Coins can also be used to instantaneously unlock ability upgrades.
FAN CLUB PASS
- Each superstar has its own fan club pass available to purchase. Join the fan club to win extra level rewards for your favorite Superstars!
- Rewards include coins, gems, bonus XP, Outfits, Weapons, avatars and emotes.
- Fan club owners can purchase Superstar levels with gems.
- Revamped store now offers gems for purchase.
- Secondary abilities are unlocked by default but have double cooldown until you activate the respective ability upgrade
- The generic Striker and Dangerous Game ability upgrades now increase the final damage by 10% - not the base damage
- Increased Superstar speeds by 20% and projectile (balls, rockets, etc) speed by 10%
- HP regeneration removed, but power-ups made more easily available and healers buffed.
- Lasso latch stun decreased to 0.25s
- Lasso arrival stun increased to 1s
- Chips Down no longer gives a 50% speed boost
- Shotgun maximum damage increased to 90
- Health reduced to 360
- Red Zone cooldown reduced to 11
- Shield amount increased to 120
- Shield duration increased to 6
- Increased projectile speed to 25
- Decreased Gigaton Blast start up to 0.5
- Fully charged shot speed increased to 50%
- New Ability Upgrades
- Tier 1:
- This is flat damage and unaffected by range.
- Love Tap: Manually aiming Dominic’s Rail Gun causes it to charge, adding up to 35 additional damage
- Fighter Sniper: Landing Rail Gun increases movement speed by 50% for 0.5 seconds
- Tier 4:
- Into The Fire: Caltrops mark opponents. Hitting a marked opponent with Rail Gun causes 30 damage to those nearby
- Minecraft: Eliminations refund Caltrop cooldown immediately
- Tier 6:
- Railed It: Rail Gun damage is decreased by 25% but hits up to 3 targets
- Trickshot: Rail Gun marks opponents. Hitting a marked opponent with Rail Gun causes 30 damage to those nearby
- Main Ability: Rail Gun
- Dominic can no longer charge this ability by default (see Love Tap perk)
- Deals between 30 and 110 damage
- Depending on the distance the bullet traveled. The further the better!
- Reload time increased to 2.5s
- Range increased to 16
- Increased Rail Gun projectile speed to 18
- Secondary Ability: Caltrop
- Throws a visible mine onto the floor
- 10s cooldown
- Causes 30 non-fatal damage and slows 90% for 0.75 seconds (decaying over this period)
- Disappears after 30 seconds if untriggered
- Health decreased to 180
- Damage increased to 45/75
- Can throw stuff in mid-air again
- Roll distance and speed increased by 10%
- Tiger can receive damage during his roll
- Blinded enemies cannot auto-attack
- Wristy Business damage reduced to 48
- Wristy Business healing reduced to 24
- Knuckle Guard shield reduced to 30 hp
- Gating Guns swapped with Knuckle Guard
- Verbal Abuse changed from a damage power-up on completion to 10 health every second for every enemy nearby
- Healers gain 50% of ultimate ability charge points for healing and 100% for damage
- Harmony healing changed from 20% of targets health to 40hp
- Healers gain 50% of ultimate ability charge points for healing and 100% for damage.
- Cheer now heals Emily as well
- This was a perk originally, but this is now normal behavior
- Self-healing is reduced to 30
- Cheer healing changed from 22.5% of targets health to 60hp
- Cartheal upgrade changed:
- Landing cartwheel reduces Cheer cooldown by 1 second
- Cooldown of Emily’s kick is now affected by Skillshotter and Cartzeal perks
- Cartzeal upgrade has been changed to "cooldown increased by 50% and gives 2 charges"
- New ability upgrade:
- Tier 6:
- Lasting Cheer: Everyone healed by cheer also gains 10% damage mitigation for 3 seconds
- Ultimate now benefits from the Superstar ability upgrade. This means the mark applied by the baseball is also increased
- Damage from Death Mark reduced to 100
- Mark damage no longer contributes to ultimate gain
- Spray Can
- No longer deals damage based on current hitpoints but instead deals 7dmg every half a second
- Stacks “infinitely” on targets
- It has a duration and only applies every half a second
- Damage is no longer marked as non-fatal
- Duration increased to 5
- Overheat time reduced to 3
- Charge empty time reduced to 1.5
- Movement speed increased to 1
- Expunge replaced with Paint Bomb
- Creates a damage area and lasts 5s
- Enemies inside suffer 30 damage per second
- 25s cooldown
- VFX reflect now blue for the local user and their allies and orange for the opponents
- Rocket Cooldown reduced to 1.75
- Collateral Damage (damage on miss) perk removed
- Ballistic Barrage (extra ultimate wave) moved to tier 1
- New ability upgrades
- Tier 7:
- Chain Reaction: Eliminations reset Rocket Launcher
- Regular splash damage radius increased to 5